The hit Netflix animated series Castlevania: Nocturne is set to return for a second season! The show, which is a spin-off of the original Castlevania series, is set in the same land of vampires, hunters, and monsters, but 300 years later. The first season of Nocturne was a critical and commercial success, and fans are eagerly awaiting the return of the show.
Castlevania Nocturne Season 2 Expected Cast:
The main cast of Castlevania Nocturne is expected to return for the second season. This includes:
- Richter Belmont (voiced by Edward Bluemel)
- Maria Renard (voiced by Alejandra Reynoso)
- Olrox (voiced by Zahn McClarnon)
- Annette (voiced by Thuso Mbedu)
- The Abbot (voiced by Richard Dormer)
Castlevania Nocturne Season 2 Expected Plot:
The plot of Castlevania Nocturne season 2 is still under wraps, but it is expected to pick up where the first season left off. In the first season finale, Richter Belmont defeated the vampire queen Elizabeth Bathory, but not before she released a powerful curse that could destroy the world.
In the second season, Richter and his allies will have to race against time to stop the curse from coming to fruition. They will also have to contend with new threats, such as the mysterious vampire Lenore and her army of undead.
Last Season Recap:
The first season of Castlevania Nocturne introduced viewers to a new generation of vampire hunters and monsters. The season followed Richter Belmont, a descendant of the legendary Trevor Belmont, as he teamed up with the vampire huntress Maria Renard to defeat the vampire queen Elizabeth Bathory.
Along the way, Richter and Maria face many challenges, including the vampire Lenore, the alchemist Saint Germain, and the demon Ratko. In the end, Richter was able to defeat Bathory, but not before she released a powerful curse that could destroy the world.
Where to Watch Castlevania Nocturne?
Castlevania Nocturne is a Netflix original series, so it is only available to watch on Netflix. Netflix typically releases seasons of its original series in their entirety, allowing subscribers to binge-watch the entire season at once. Each season of Castlevania generally consists of several episodes, continuing the story based on the popular video game franchise.
In addition to the information above, here are some additional thoughts on Castlevania Nocturne season 2:
- The show’s creators have said that they are excited to explore the new setting of the French Revolution in the second season.
- They have also said that they are planning to introduce some new monsters and villains in the new season.
- Fans can expect to see more development of the relationship between Richter and Maria in the second season.
- The show’s creators have also said that they are planning to explore some of the darker themes of the Castlevania mythos in the second season, such as religion, death, and the nature of good and evil.
Overall, Castlevania Nocturne season 2 is shaping up to be a highly anticipated and exciting new season of the show. Fans can expect to see more stunning visuals, complex characters, and thrilling action.