Under the Green Light is a BL (boys’ love) manhwa written and illustrated by Jaxx. The story follows Matthew, a young man who is forced to move to a new city after his parents’ divorce. He soon meets Jin, a popular student at his new school, and the two of them begin a secret relationship.
The first season of Under the Green Light was released in 2019 and was a huge success, with many fans eagerly awaiting the second season. The good news is that the wait is finally over! Season 2 of Under the Green Light will be released on September 4, 2023.
What to Expect in Under the Green Light Season 2?
The second season of Under the Green Light will pick up where the first season left off. Matthew and Jin will continue their secret relationship, but they will also face new challenges. Jin’s parents are against their relationship, and Matthew is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality.
In addition to the challenges of their relationship, Matthew and Jin will also have to deal with the pressures of school and their friends. Will their relationship be able to survive all of these challenges? Fans will have to wait and see!
Where to Read Under the Green Light Season 2?
Season 2 of Under the Green Light will be available to read on the Ridibooks platform. The English translation will be released shortly after the Korean release.
Here are some additional things to know about the release of Under the Green Light Season 2:
- The first episode of Season 2 will be released on September 4, 2023, at 10 PM KST (9 PM PST).
- New episodes will be released weekly on Wednesdays.
- The English translation will be released shortly after the Korean release.
- The second season will consist of 30 episodes.
- Matthew and Jin will finally come out to their friends and family.
- They will face discrimination and prejudice, but they will also find support from those who love them.
- They will learn to accept themselves for who they are, and they will find happiness together.
- The art style will be slightly different from the first season. The author, Jaxx, has said that she is trying to improve her art skills, and she is excited to show fans the new style.
- The story will pick up a few months after the events of the first season. This means that we will see how Matthew and Jin are dealing with the aftermath of Matthew’s confession. We will also see how they are navigating their new relationship as a couple.
- There will be a new character introduced in season 2. This character is a mysterious stranger who seems to be interested in Matthew and Jin. It is unclear what his motives are, but he is sure to add some drama and suspense to the story.
- Haley Lu Richardson and Ben Hardy’s Irresistible Rom-Com Chemistry on Netflix!
- Where To Stream Anime Black Lagoon? Details Explored!
The wait for Under the Green Light Season 2 is finally over! Fans can expect to see more of Matthew and Jin’s story, as well as new challenges and obstacles for them to overcome. The second season is sure to be just as exciting and heartwarming as the first. The official English translation of Under the Green Light Season 2 will be available on Tapas. The first chapter will be released on September 5, 2023, and new chapters will be released every Wednesday.
In addition to these details, fans are also eager to see how the author will address the cliffhanger from the first season. Will Jin ever come to terms with his own sexuality? Will he reciprocate Matthew’s feelings? These are just some of the questions that fans are hoping to have answered in season 2.
The release of Under the Green Light Season 2 is sure to be a major event in the BL manhwa community. Fans have been waiting for this for a long time, and they are not going to be disappointed. The season is sure to be full of drama, romance, and suspense.